Friday, October 31, 2008

Happy Halloween!

Happy Halloween everyone! I love this holiday and I feel a little bad because I haven't really been thinking about it at all since it happens to fall during this crazy week of the World Series and the Election. But I hope everyone has an excellent day and evening, whether you are going to the parade in Philadelphia or trick-or-treating or going to a costume party or what have you. Be safe, eat candy!

This is a tradition in which I have not participated in many years, but I think is so neat. Check out some of these awesome jack-o-lanterns:

First up, of course, we have Phillies themed pumpkins. I have yet to see a Phanatic pumpkin. Wouldn't the Phanatic make a great costume? Do they sell those in adult sizes? Boyfriend still needs a costume for tonight, I think...

Then, of course, we have Obama pumpkins. Obama has his own jack-o-lantern website, www.yeswecarve.com. If you hurry or already have an Obama themed pumpkin, you can submit photos of them for a contest.

No comments: