Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Getting My Priorities Straight


If you can't see it, David on TPM jokingly lists the finale of Project Runway tonight as something of import in relation to the debate. But I laughed because in all seriousness, this is a big tv night for me and I definitely need to prioritize. The Phillies I will watch first (first pitch is at 8:22pm EST). If for some reason I can't bear to watch anymore, I will turn on the debate. If that is boring and/or infuriating, I will go to Project Runway. The Phils are obviously most important because they could clinch tonight (fingers crossed). Then I suppose the debate because, even though it will be on tv and all the blogs ad nauseum for the next few days, I kind of want keep my first impressions intact without talking heads. And I can always watch PR at 11 and on the internet the next day.

No comments: