Monday, September 29, 2008

Deep Thoughts From The Debate

I didn't live blog the debate (I was drinking). But here are some bullet points of my thoughts while watching:

-Obama looks blacker than usual. Mississippi apparently doesn't have Oprah lighting.
-God, Jim Lehrer really does have the creepiest beady black eyes ever.
-Why won't McCain look at Obama? Did Barack forget to put the cap on the toothpaste again?
-McCain totally seems like an old man with the anecdotal stories. It's very "When I was a boy, we had to walk to school barefoot in six feet of snow." Even worse, he sounds like Al Gore.
-McCain only said "my friends" once. Obama never said "look."
-McCain is wearing a striped tie. Very unpresidential.
-McCain should stop trying to crack jokes and snickering. No one else is laughing and he looks dumb.
-This whole thing seems like an exercise in couples counseling. Lehrer keeps trying to get them to talk to one another.

No comments: