Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Happy October!

Hooray! The worst month every year in America, September, is over. No more hurricanes, terrorist attacks, or economic crises because now it's October.


Here are some things I'm looking forward to in October:

-PHILLIES. Phillies in October. Here's to hoping we make it to the end.

-Oktoberfest. I don't currently have any plans to actually go to an organized Oktoberfest, it just gives me an excellent excuse to indulge in delicious beers--like this one, this one, and this one--all of the time.

-Hayrides. Take the aforementioned beverages, a cute fall sweater, giddy rides with your friends in the crisp fall air and top it off with some s'mores. The perfect Friday night in my opinion.

-Halloween costumes. Halloween has always been one of my favorite holidays because I love love love to get dressed up. I have dressed up every year...ever. Last year I was Amy Winehouse. That would actually be a really scary costume this year. There are probably a lot of good choices for costumes this year, with our favorite Ms. Sarah Palin topping a lot of lists.

-Candy. I love me some chocolate. This year, just make sure it's not Cadbury.

No comments: